Important Notice: Beginning Jan. 1, 2021, MSU will be changing retiree health care and prescription drug coverage plan options to Humana. Learn more about these changes here.
- Review the COVID-19 FAQs for Participants and Beneficiaries to understand your rights and responsibilities related to the coronavirus.
- Review the Coronavirus: MSU Benefit Resources page for health care options to help you and your family.
At Michigan State University, we offer a wide range of health care programs to help meet the needs of our employees. Look through the links on this page to learn more. If you have any questions, please contact MSU HR at 517-353-4434 or email SolutionsCenter@hr.msu.edu.
Blue Care Network
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Community Blue
Consumer Driven Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Traditional Plan - Effective through Dec. 31, 2020
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Transition Plan - Effective through Dec. 31, 2020
NEW 2021: Humana Medicare Employer PPO Plan
NEW 2021: Humana Non-Medicare Employer PPO Plan
Summaries & Brochures
Medicare Benefits Medicare Advantage Plans Medicare Part D - Effective through Dec. 31, 2020
Learn more about the following optional benefits options that are available to help eligible employees:
- Best Doctors: Find expert second medical opinions and access to coaching and online educational tools.
- Livongo : A diabetes management program to help you feel empowered to take control of your health and save money on necessary medical supplies.
- Teladoc : An online medical care service that gives you 24/7 access to a health care professional via web, phone or mobile app in minutes.
- TruHearing : Some benefit providers offer discounts on hearing aids.