Important Notice: Beginning Jan. 1, 2021, MSU will be changing retiree health care and prescription drug coverage plan options to Humana. Learn more about these changes here.
- Review the COVID-19 FAQs for Participants and Beneficiaries to understand your rights and responsibilities related to the coronavirus.
- Review the Coronavirus: MSU Benefit Resources page for health care options to help you and your family.
At Michigan State University, we offer a wide range of health care programs to help meet the needs of our employees. Look through the links on this page to learn more. If you have any questions, please contact MSU HR at 517-353-4434 or email SolutionsCenter@hr.msu.edu.
Blue Care Network
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Community Blue
Cigna Global Health Plan for Retirees
Cigna Global Health Plan for Employees
Consumer Driven Health Plan
NEW 2021: Humana Group Medicare Advantage PPO Plan
NEW 2021: Humana MSU Non-Medicare PPO Plan
Summaries & Brochures
Medicare Advantage Plans
Learn more about the following optional benefits options that are available to help eligible retirees and employees:
- Livongo : A diabetes management program to help you feel empowered to take control of your health and save money on necessary medical supplies.
- Teladoc : An online medical care service that gives you 24/7 access to a health care professional via web, phone or mobile app in minutes.
- TruHearing : Some benefit providers offer discounts on hearing aids.
Active Employees & Retirees:
- Best Doctors/Teladoc Medical Experts: Find expert second medical opinions and access to coaching and online educational tools.