Livongo for Diabetes Management
What is Livongo?
Livongo is a diabetes management program completely free to benefit eligible MSU employees (including those mandated to be covered under the Affordable Care Act), their spouse and dependents. (Note – employees and/or dependents enrolled in Medicare are not eligible.) If you are living with diabetes, Livongo can empower you to take control of your health and help you save money on necessary medical supplies, their spouse and dependents. If you are living with diabetes, Livongo can empower you to take control of your health and help you save money on necessary medical supplies.
How Does it Work?
Visit the Livongo website to register for the free program - it takes less than 10 minutes to sign up. After you register, you'll have the option to use the following services:
- Welcome Kit: Once you register, you will receive a welcome kit in the mail. The kit contains your own Livongo connected meter, unlimited strips, a lancing device, lancets, a carrying case, and optional coaching by a health care professional.
- Unlimited Strips at No Cost: You can receive unlimited test strips and lancets whenever you need them with no hidden costs or copays. When your supplies run out, Livongo ships more right to your door.
- Optional Coaching: You have the option to connect with a Livongo coach for one-on-one coaching and support by phone, email, text, or mobile app. Get help with questions about nutrition or lifestyle changes and live interventions triggered by acute alerts.
- Online Records: Livongo gives you online access to your blood glucose readings, along with graphs and insights, that you can share with your doctor.
You can watch a member experience video below to learn more or read about an MSU employee's experience using the program on the HR blog.
Questions about Livongo?
Contact Livongo directly using the information below:
- Phone: 800-945-4355
- Livongo website
- App: Download the Livongo app for Apple/Android by searching for "Livongo" in the Apple store or Google Play.