Cigna Global Health Advantage (CGHA) insurance plan
Coronavirus Update: please review the Coronavirus: MSU Benefit Resources page for health care options to help you and your family.
MSU employees who are here on a J1 or J2 visa or are actively working for MSU and live outside the United States for a minimum of 6 months are eligible to enroll in the Cigna Global Health Advantage (CGHA) insurance plan. The CGHA plan covers medical, prescription, dental, evacuation and repatriation services with access to health care professionals and facilities worldwide.
Current enrollees can visit the Cigna Website to view plan info, find a provider, print your insurance card and submit/track claims. Use group number 03664D001.
Learn More About the CGHA Plan
The following resources will assist you in learning more about the CGHA insurance plan for medical, prescription and dental insurance:
- Inpat CGHA Welcome Kit: information for MSU employees who are from outside of the USA and working in the USA. This will include employees who are here on a J1 or J2 visa.
- Expat CGHA Welcome Kit: information for MSU employees who are from the USA but are working outside the USA.
- Summary of Benefits: an easy-to-read summary that shows the costs and coverage for the CGHA plan.
- FAQs: frequently asked questions about the CGHA plan.
- Monthly Premium Rates: find out how much will be deducted monthly from your paycheck.
- Enrollment Instructions: how and when eligible employees can enroll in the CGHA plan.
- Cigna Website: view plan info, find a provider, print your insurance card and submit/track claims. Use group number 03664D001.
- Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Form: This is available to employees who are interested in enrolling in employee-paid life insurance, accidental death and disability insurance, and/or flexible spending accounts.
For questions about the CGHA plan, please contact Cigna directly at 1-302-797-3100 or toll-free at 1-800-441-2668 or visit the Cigna Website.
For questions about eligibility and enrollment, please contact the Solutions Center at SolutionsCenter@hr.msu.edu or 517-353-4434.
We've requested accessible versions of website documents from vendors. If you have difficulty reading any documents, contact the HR Solutions Center at 517-353-4434 or SolutionsCenter@hr.msu.edu.