toolkits for new employees
Welcome to MSU! Much of the information you need to complete and know as you start at the university will be part of your task list through the PageUp Applicant Tracking System task list. In addition, we hope you find the resources below helpful.
- New Employee Welcome Program - offered the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. for all new MSU employees. Learn about MSU’s history and culture as well as important employee resources.
- Faculty & Academic Staff Orientation
- Benefits Guide - guidelines for new hires and newly eligible
- Benefits Overview - benefit information for faculty and staff
- New Graduate Assistants - what you need to know before your first day
- Life Events and Benefits - birth, adoption, legal guardianship, loss of coverage, marital status changes or loss of a loved one
- Employment Information - ID cards, parking, NetIDs
- Direct Deposit Information from Payroll
- Earnings Statements - EBS Help on where to view earnings statements within the EBS Portal
- Pay Ranges