Resources & helpful links
There are many helpful resources available to MSU employees both on campus and throughout the community.
- Be Spartan Green - We're not just green, we're Spartan Green. Learn more about MSU's environmental stewardship goals and how you can help.
- Employee Discounts - Save with your MSU ID.
- Find People - Search for faculty, staff, or retirees.
- Flexible Work Arrangements at MSU - They can be a win-win situation for both departments and employees.
- MSU IT - Technology resources for faculty, staff & departments.
- MSU Maps - Provides campus maps and driving directions.
- MSU WorkLife Office - Helping you successfully manage your professional and personal life in ways that allow you to be more actively engaged, productive and fulfilled in your WorkLife at MSU.
- Remote Work - The university is proud to offer flexible and blended working options, such as remote work.
Health & Safety
Michigan State University is committed to the health and safety of students, faculty and staff. Listed here are a number of university-wide resources and units that are responsible for various aspects of Health and Safety issues on campus.
- Counseling Center - Provides support for MSU students.
- Department of Health Promotion and Primary Prevention - Provides educational and health promotion services to the MSU community.
- Department of Police and Public Safety - Police Department for MSU.
- Employee Assistance Program - Provides support for MSU faculty, staff and family members.
- Environmental Health and Safety - Includes information about radiation, chemical, and biological safety, hazardous waste, training courses.
- Ergonomics - Policy and procedure for ergonomics.
- Health Assessments - Policy and procedure for health assessments.
- Health4U - Supports health initiatives for MSU faculty, staff and graduate assistants.
- Health eGuide - A tool the MSU community can use to access advertising-free, medically reviewed health information.
- MSU Annual Security and Fire Safety Report - Overview of the University's security resources, policies and procedures.
- MSU Bikes - Promotes bicycling as a healthy and environmentally sustainable transportation option for the MSU community with education, rentals and repair services.
- MSU Health Care - Offers primary and specialty health care services to the general public.
- MSU Occupational Health - Supports health and safety of the MSU community.
- MSU Safe Place - MSU community members who are experiencing relationship violence can contact MSU Safe Place for shelter, counseling, support groups and/or advocacy.
- My Health Delivered - Evidence-based health information designed to improve your health knowledge and enhance your ability to discuss health concerns with your health care provider.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) / Michigan Occupational Safety & Health Administration (MIOSHA)
- Student Health Services - Provides medical care for MSU students and their spouses.
- Travel Clinic - Provides information, immunizations and consultations for international travelers.
- University Physician - Health information for the MSU community and links to other sites on health and safety.
- Workers' Compensation - Policy and procedure for workers' compensation.