Required Training and Learning Opportunities
Required Training For New Employees
All new support staff employees are required to take an online course through elevateU to learn about the Performance Excellence process. There is a course for supervisors and one for employees.
Access the Required Training for New Employees:
- Log in to the EBS Portal .
- Click on the My Career & Training tab.
- Click on the elevateU tile.
- In the top navigation click on The Library.
- Under Performance Excellence click on Required Courses.
- Click the Launch button when you are ready to take the class.
- Learn how to print a completion certificate if needed.
Note: If you are unable to access the EBS Portal, you can login to elevateU with your NetID and password.
elevateU Online Learning
elevateU is a free online learning platform for MSU employees that offers courses, books and videos to assist with skill building. There are resources that cover a variety of topics, including:
- Difficult conversations at MSU series
- How to deliver exceptional customer service
- Developing your emotional intelligence
- How to implement and adapt to change
- Setting goals
Learn More: Watch a video on how to use elevateU
Organization and Professional Development offers a variety of instructor-led courses that are interactive opportunities to build skills that help you reach your performance goals. Sign up for courses on a variety of subjects, including:
- Crucial Conversations
- Ten Tactics for Powerful Business Writing
- Maximizing the Spartan Experience (for customer service)
- The Power of Habit
- Everything DiSC: Behavior Styles at Work
Learn More: Find current course listings