Administrators of Organizational Units
HR Security Roles
Use this report to view HR/Payroll roles and the employees associated with that role. Roles included are:
- Reappointment, Promotion & Tenure
- HR Unit Reporting Administrator
- HR Unit Time Administrator
- HR Unit Time Entry Specialist
How to Search
This report can be used to find:
- Whether a particular person (based on Net ID) has any of the above security roles
- All people within an organization who hold any of the above roles
- All people who have access to administer specific processes within an organization
- Combinations of the above
How to Sort and Group Search Results
- Once your search results have been returned, click the "gear" icon above the search results section. A new screen will appear. You can add, remove, or rearrange columns, as well as set a sort order for the results.
- By clicking a column header...
- you can resort the table by that column
- you can set the column to "freeze", which means that if the table is wider than your computer screen/monitor, that column and all to the left will remain on screen, and the scroll bar will apply to all columns to the right
Export to Excel
Click "paper with graph" icon above the search results section.
- Export fetches data from the server and opens in Excel spreadsheet
Export As gives you the option to either:
- Split cells with multiple values, which will separate Organizational Units and their codes into two separate columns. (For example "10070642-HUMAN RESOURCES" would become separate columns for the Organizational Unit code ("10070642") and the Organizational Unit Name ("HUMAN RESOURCES")
- Include filter settings creates a separate tab in the spreadsheet listing the criteria you entered in the filter area