student vision insurance
Michigan State University offers students comprehensive vision coverage through Vision Service Plan (VSP).
VSP Customer Service: 800-400-4569
Website for enrollment: msustudents.vspforme.com
Who is Eligible?
- International students
- Medical students
- Veterinary students
- MSU College of Law students (who are actively attending classes on campus)
- Undergraduate and graduate students who are in a degree program or Completing Certification
- Fellowship students
- Lifelong Education students (taking one or more credits)
- English Language Program students
- Graduate assistants with 1/4, 1/2, or 3/4 appointments (eligible for tuition waiver)
Eligible dependents of students enrolled in the plan:
- Spouse/Domestic Partner
Note: Dependent children must be under age 26.
New Enrollees Open Enrollment: You may enroll at any time.
Coverage Effective: The first of the month following enrollment
If you have questions regarding student vision insurance, please contact MSU Human Resources at 800-353-4434 or email SolutionsCenter@hr.msu.edu.
We've requested accessible versions of website documents from vendors. If you have difficulty reading any documents, contact the HR Solutions Center at 517-353-4434 or SolutionsCenter@hr.msu.edu.