best doctors is now teladoc medical experts
MSU’s expert second opinion medical services vendor, Best Doctors, is transitioning to Teladoc Medical Experts. You may be familiar with Teladoc as one of MSU’s online medical care service provider. Starting immediately, you will begin to see co-branding between Best Doctors and Teladoc.
With Teladoc Medical Experts, you can still access world-renowned physicians and their advice by web, phone, or mobile app at no cost to you. Just set up your Teladoc account and use the following services:
- Expert Medical Opinion – get confirmation on a diagnosis or help deciding on a treatment option
- Critical Case Support – receive expert medical guidance if you’ve been admitted into the hospital
- Ask the Expert – get answers to medical questions or concerns from a leading expert
- Find a Doctor – get help finding a doctor who specializes in your specific condition
- NEW: Mental Health Navigator – watch for more details on this new service coming soon!
While you’ll begin seeing some co-branding right away, you’ll receive more official communications from Teladoc about the change in Jan. 2021. The Best Doctors website and phone number will still be live throughout 2021; if you call the Best Doctors phone number, a customer representative will help you navigate to the new Teladoc Medical Experts contact information.
The logo below is an example of what you can expect to see during the co-branding transition:
Do I Need to Take Action?
No action is required from you during this transition and you can continue to use Best Doctors and Teladoc without disruption.