MSU Human Resources >> Leaving-msu >> Changing Address Information

change address information

For a change in home address related information:

  • Current and retired employees home address and phone information can be updated in the EBS Portal, and is included in electronic directories unless the employee chooses to restrict it. In order to restrict or update this information, the employee must make the appropriate changes to their personal profile in the EBS Portal.

  • Retirees or other individuals who cannot access the EBS Portal may contact the HR Solutions Center at 1-800-353-4434 or via email at to request a change.

For a change in business address related information:

  • All changes to business address, work location or work phone numbers  is maintained by Unit Administrators via the EBS Portal. Contact your Unit Administrator for assistance.

Email the HR Solutions Center for assistance at