Filling Out/Saving the Form
Saving the Form
You can click the Save Draft button at any time to save a draft of the form to your HR Inbox.
Note that the draft is not actually saved until you close the window.
Filling Out the Form
The termination form itself is a single page. A termination reason is required for all terminations. Additional information may apply based on employee type and reason selected. If time is entered for the assignment being terminated, all time must be submitted and approved before the employee can be terminated.
To fill out the termination form
- Select a Termination Reason. If you select Other, an Explanation of Termination box appears. Enter an explanation in this box.
- If asked, indicate whether all time has been submitted and approved. If you answer No, you will receive an error and will not be able to submit the form for approval.
- Enter any comments and attach documents as needed. Any required attachments are listed on the form.\
To attach files
- Select an Attachment Type from the list provided.
- Click the Browse button.
- Locate and select the file, then click the Open button.
- Click the Upload button to upload the attachment to the form.
Repeat this process for each additional attachment.
To delete an attachment
- Select the attachment by clicking the check box.
- Click the Delete Attachment button