HR FORM AND TIME DEADLINES FOR PAYROLL PROCESSING
- Employees are paid for work performed on a bi-weekly or monthly basis.
- HR and Payroll have established deadlines to ensure an employee is accurately paid through the regular bi-weekly or monthly payroll processes.
- Personnel forms (e.g., hire, rehire, change of status) must be submitted by the HR Cutoff Date deadline for the applicable payroll.
- Time must be submitted by the Time Due Date deadline for the applicable payroll.
Deadlines for Monthly Payroll Processing
- HR form and time deadlines can be found on the Payroll website.
- Use the drop-down options to select the applicable month or a full year view, the year, and the employee status of Monthly. Click the Submit button.
- Your results will immediately appear in several columns:
- Check Month: Month in which the paycheck is produced.
- Period: The payroll period number.
- Pay Begin Date: First day included in the pay period.
- Pay End Date: Last day included in the pay period.
- HR Cutoff Date: Deadline date. Date by which personnel forms impacting the pay period must be submitted to HR; forms must be submitted by 5PM. HR will review and process all forms impacting the pay period received by this date. Note: Incomplete, missing, or incorrect information may delay the processing of the form.
- Time Due Date: Deadline date. Date by which all time impacting the pay period must be submitted and approved in the EBS system; time must be submitted by 5PM.
- Check Date: The date the employee is paid for the pay period in the form of a paycheck.
- Make note of the HR Cutoff Dates and the Time Due Dates to plan accordingly for future payrolls.