add positions to posting (faculty & Academic staff)
Up to 15 positions are allowed per posting. The attributes associated with the original posting will remain the same for all added positions. Example: If posting form already has 10 positions the form will allow you to add 5 more positions.
Types of postings that you may add positions to:
- Paid Faculty/Academic Staff
- On-Call Faculty/Academic Staff
Note: This process is not allowable for Support Staff or Executive Management postings.
Instructions to add Additional Position(s) to a Posting
- Select the "Academic Position Request" tile.
- From FAS CHR Approved Position Request in the Hiring Process field select "Add Positions to Posting". Enter the "Posting Number". Select "Continue".
- Review Posting attributes. Select "Number of Positions" and select "Add". A maximum of 15 positions are allowed per posting.
- Review Position attributes. Select "Check" and "Send" the form. The form will flow through normal approval processes.