Student Handbook

Hiring International Students

To be eligible for on-campus student employment, international students must be pursuing a full course of study. A full course of study is defined as a minimum of 12 credits at the undergraduate level, 9 credits at the master's level (6 credits if the student has a quarter-time graduate assistantship), and 6 credits at the doctoral level.

Go Back to the Student Employment Manual Index