Student Handbook

Student Employment Sexual Harassment Policy

View the University Policy on Relationship Violence & Sexual Misconduct

Seeking Information on Sexual Harassment
A member of the University community who seeks information regarding sexual harassment and this Policy may contact:

Women's Resource Center
Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives
The administrator in charge (e.g. chairperson, directory, dean, vice president) of the relevant academic or support unit
Grievance Official
Employee Assistance Program
University Undergraduate Division
Director of Student Life
Director of MSU Student Employment

As a supervisor, you should:

In processing sexual harassment complaints, the responsible administrator will normally confer with the Office of the General Counsel and academic or human resources administrators. Guidelines for investigating allegations of sexual harassment are available to administrators.

Go Back to the Student Employment Manual Index