Academic Specialist Manual

7.9 Consulting and Outside Work

Consulting and outside work for entities other than the University are areas that require careful balance of the rights and responsibilities of the University and the individual with the missions of the University. Academic specialists may engage in outside activities that fall outside the duty assignment for the University. Questions of conflict of interest should be addressed to the responsible administrator or forwarded to the Associate Provost/Associate Vice President for Faculty and Academic Staff Affairs or the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies.

Back to Academic Specialist Handbook