Support Staff

Public Sale of Food

Food offered for public sale on the campus must, in general, be handled only through Culinary Services, Division of Residential and Hospitality Services. University organizations that wish to offer food service to guests must obtain prior written approval from Culinary Services. For details, contact Chandos McCoy with Culinary Services at 517-884-2525 or the University Health Inspector, Betty Wernette-Babian, at 517-355-9700.