Support Staff

Grievance Procedure for Non-Bargained for Employees

Non-Union staff members have the right to present concerns related to the application of employment policies. If a solution to the problem cannot be worked out between the employee and the immediate supervisor, a grievance procedure is available. A copy of the grievance procedure and forms may be obtained from the appropriate union, association, or Employee Relations at 517-353-5510. View additional information regarding the grievance procedure.