FRIB-NSCL Faculty Positions

VI. Grievance Procedure

A. Any FRIB/NSCL Faculty member may initiate a grievance alleging a violation, misinterpretation, or misapplication of existing policies or established practices, applicable in a department of the Laboratory, the Laboratory as a whole, or the University. Informal resolution of a grievance must be attempted through discussion with appropriate Laboratory administrators, prior to initiating a formal grievance.

B. In the event that the grievance is not satisfactorily resolved informally, the FRIB/NSCL Faculty member may request resolution using the formal procedures specified for the FRIB/NSCL Continuing Appointment System.