Welcome to the New MSU HR Website
MSU Human Resources is excited to introduce our redesigned website. The launch of the improved HR website offers a better user experience and works in partnership with the new Careers @ MSU job posting websites going live on April 26.
In addition to being responsive and more accessible, the website redesign includes key features such as:
- A new employee-focused side of the website called Spartans @ Work, with content and navigation focused on prospective and current employees, students and retirees
- An Administrators & Supervisors site with separated navigation, information and resources for administrators, managers, supervisors and unit HR professionals
- Navigation updates based on analytics, user feedback and competitor research to make the most sought after information easy to find and access
- Interactive features, such as handbook and policy browsing functionality and customized pages for specific faculty groups
- Featured content options through homepage banners and news items
- Better brand alignment with the university
If you’re visiting our website for the first time, or you are a long-time faculty or staff member, we hope you find the information helpful in addressing your interest in MSU career opportunities and the HR programs and services available.
Your feedback is welcome as we continue to make improvements to the redesigned website. Please use our website feedback form or email HRcommteam@hr.msu.edu with questions or comments. We will continue to enhance the website throughout the spring and summer.