Working with Drafts
- When you save a draft of a form it appears on the My Approvals & Workflow menu, in the HR-Payroll Inbox.
- To open a draft, click the desired draft, then click Open Task from the lower right corner. The form opens in a new window.
- Make any changes or additions to the form.
- To add attachments to the form, click the Attachment button step in the navigation bar. Select General Attachment. Click the Browse... button and select the appropriate attachment. Click the Upload button to complete the file attachment.
- Do one of the following:
- Submit the form by clicking Check to check for errors, then click Send to submit the form and start workflow.
- If you are not ready to submit the form, click the Save Draft button to save a draft back into the HR-Payroll Inbox. If you are working on a draft, make sure to save your draft frequently, in case the system times out.
- To delete the forms draft, click the Delete Draft button. This removes the draft from the HR-Payroll Inbox. When deleting a draft, the delete function is final. You receive a system message that the draft was deleted. You cannot access the draft after clicking the Delete Draft button.
After completion close the tab/window.