Latest News from the ARO Project
Online learning modules, role-based user guides, how-to video clips and tip sheets are available on the ARO Training Materials page. Site labs and a demonstration will be held in May to answer questions as staffing coordinators begin using the new applicant tracking system. View the schedule here.
Why are we changing our hiring system?
The university wants to recruit and retain top-quality talent, which requires efficient systems and processes. Our current hiring software is outdated and will not be supported after 2017. Through the ARO project, we will be implementing PageUp People, a modern and efficient recruiting and onboarding system, in April. Careers @ MSU will be the name of the new website for applying.
This system upgrade also offers a valuable opportunity to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of our hiring processes and make changes where possible.
What do I need to do?
You are an important part of ARO’s success. Here are a few, simple steps that you can take to help ensure the project’s success:
- Explore this website.
- Familiarize yourself with the rollout plans and supporting documentation.
- Attend ARO education and training sessions.
- Review ARO training materials.
- Watch for project communications via email.
- Return to this website often. There will be frequent updates as more information and support materials are posted.
What if I have questions?
Please contact the HR Solutions Center at 517-353-4434 or SolutionsCenter@hr.msu.edu.